Dr. Lapinski has been practicing dentistry in the capital region since 1992.
Originally from Brooklyn, NY, Dr. Lapinski has called the Capital Region home for many years. Whether volunteering at a food pantry or sponsoring local sports teams, he is committed to this community. He is a graduate of the University of Albany. Dr. Lapinski opened his current practice in East Greenbush, NY in April 1997.
Dr. Lapinski and his wife, Daryl, have two children, Nathan and Allison.
- Graduated from University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 1992
- Completed a 2 year residency at St. Clare’s Hospital in Schenectady.
- Staff dentist at St. Clare's Hospital for 3 years
- Past President of the Troy Dental Study Club.
- Advanced student of Comprehensive and Cosmetic Dental Care and Occlusion at the world renowned Dawson Academy in St. Petersburg, Florida. www.DawsonCenter.org